Skip To Content
How can we help?

Property Owners and Landlord Insurance

Whether you are a property owner with one or two properties through to a large portfolio, we can help arrange your insurance policies. 

Whether you are a property owner with one or two properties through to a large portfolio, we can help with your insurance policies.

Whether you own just one residential or commercial property or have a large portfolio of properties that you let out, you will need a tailored made property insurance policy. As a landlord you need to have the right level of insurance cover in place to help pay for unexpected events. 

Typical landlord policies can include cover for: 

  • Buildings and contents
  • Landlord liability insurance
  • Let to a wide variation of tenants
  • Malicious damage cover by tenants
  • Accidental damage cover

With other extras available including:

  • Legal expenses
  • Rent guarantee
  • Home emergency
With our expertise in property insurance and the markets we can access, whatever the need we are confident we will find the right cover at the right price.
Get in touch with our property insurance experts

Whether you own several properties, or if you have a large portfolio, or if you are simply looking to insure you own home, we can help.

Get a Quote
Related insurance products;
Claire Harper, Senior Account Handler leaning agaist a wall in H&H Insurance offices in Carlisle
Delivering outstanding service to our customers

Feefo’s Platinum Trusted Service Award in recognition of outstanding customer excellence. 

Excellent customer service is in our nature; it is who we are and what we stand for.  We are very proud of our team and the services they offer. Take a peek at some of our customer feedback.

Bespoke property owners and landlord insurance, what does it mean to me?

H&H Insurance Brokers are proud to supply property insurance policies that are tailored to your exact requirements, assuring that your most valuable investments are safeguarded against all eventualities.

If I have more than one property, can you assist with insurance?

Absolutely, we can offer insurance solutions tailored to your needs, whether it's coverage for a single property or an entire portfolio of properties. Our services encompass a wide range of options to ensure your assets are protected comprehensively.

What insurances does a landlord typically require?

Buildings and contents insurance is included in a landlord's policy, but property owners' liability, loss of rent, and tenant default insurance cover are additional cover options that can be added to your policy.

I am a landlord and need advice on the right insurance cover?

Certainly, at H&H Insurance, our specialists will provide you with a policy that aligns precisely with your preferences and necessities as a landlord. Count on us to provide tailored advice and comprehensive coverage that safeguards your investments effectively.

We are a Claims Led Organisation

Should the worst happen, our dedicated claims team are there to support clients through the claim process. Therefore, you can be rest assured that you will be well informed on the best course of action to protect yourself in the unfortunate event of a claim.
Lee Sparrow, Account Executive | Property
1. What is property owners insurance?

Property owners insurance, also known as homeowners insurance, is a type of coverage that protects individuals against financial losses due to damage or loss of their property and belongings, as well as liability for accidents that occur on their property.

2. What property landlords insurance do I need?

Here at H&H Insurance Brokers we can provide a range of landlords insurance policies, including residential, commercial and mixed use and multiple properties

3. Do you cover loss of rent cover?

Yes, if something happens to your property, it may be possible for your tenant to live in the premises, which of course means that you’re likely to lose out on some rent. You can claim for that loss of rent if your building is uninhabitable as long as the damage or an accident (such as fire, storm, flood or escape of water) is covered by the rest of the policy. Let us know your annual rental income and idea as to how long it will take to rebuild your property in the most serious of incidents.