Why Choose H&H Insurance Brokers?
Our promise to you
With H&H Insurance you’ll get a dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) who will:
- Meet you at your convenience
- Get to know you and your business
- Define what cover is (and isn’t) necessary for you
- Identify a range of suitable insurers
- Negotiate with insurers on your behalf
- Get you the cover you need
- Assist you with claims
- Always act in your best interests
We consider it is important for our clients to know what they can expect from us and more importantly, how to get in touch with us if you feel you don’t receive this level of service.
Please click here to download our Service Charter
10 reasons to choose H&H
- We can cover your insurance needs
As we can provide almost any cover, why not have one point of contact to take care of the lot? That includes your personal as well as your business insurance.
- A heritage built on traditional values
H&H starting out life 140 years ago serving the tight-knit agricultural community. This was (and is) a client base that demands integrity, value, trust and no nonsense.
This is an ethos that runs through all H&H companies as we continue to serve our original markets as well as a broader range of businesses and individuals throughout the North and Scotland.
We are very proud of our reputation. We work hard to protect that name which ultimately means delivering what you, our customer, want and need.
- Forget call centres – we want to get to know you
Want your broker’s mobile number? Here it is. Seriously.
When we say “personal service” – we mean personal service. A named senior broker who’ll invest the time to get to know you and who you can contact at any time. He or she will be with you not just when it comes to understanding your insurance needs but throughout. Through renewals, changes and claims.
- Experts with an average of 12 years experience
Expertise is what gives us the ability to save you money and ensure peace of mind through:
* quickly identifying your needs
* seeking out the cover that meets your needs
* avoiding paying for the cover you don’t require or have already
* negotiating on your behalf
* presenting any claims in the best light
With H&H Insurance Brokers you access that expertise directly. Our senior brokers have an average of 12 years industry experience. That’s a powerful ally to have on your side.
- Our investment in processes and claims in particular
Would you want the safety net products you buy being left to chance? No, nor would we.
That’s why we invest in robust process to handle all aspects of our offering. Perhaps most noticeable is our investment in our claims team who are there to ensure that when the worst does happen, we can get you back up on your feet as quickly as possible.
- Being resolutely independent
We are a genuinely independent broker. That means you can be assured that the policies we offer you are always recommended based on your interests and not that of the company or parent company.
- Quality insurers, value for money policies
We access the insurance markets directly or work with big name insurers depending on your needs. Either way you can be assured that we will only every work with quality companies with the funds to pay even in the event of major disasters.
- The right accreditation’s
In 2015 we achieved the highest accolade in the industry and we were awarded Chartered Status. We are 1 of only 170 brokers in the UK to have this accreditation.
- Firm Roots in Your Community
Even if you never visit one of our offices, it’s still reassuring to recognise names and voices and see us out and about in your community.
- Always putting you first
Ultimately it’s not about us, but about you. At H&H you will never just be a number on a spreadsheet.