Landlords Insurance Policies
Whether you own just one residential rental property or many, you’ll need more than a standard home insurance policy. As a landlord you need to have the right level of insurance cover in place to help pay for unexpected events.
Typical landlord policies will include cover for:
- Buildings and contents
- Let to all types of tenants
- Malicious damage cover by tenants
- Accidental damage cover (optional)
With optional extras available including:
- Legal expenses
- Rent guarantee
- Home emergency
- Key cover
Talk to us today for independent advice and recommendations relevant to your requirements by either completing our enquiry form or alternatively email us and a member of our team will respond directly.
Our promise to you
By choosing H&H Insurance Brokers to arrange your insurance we want you to know that you will receive the following levels of service:
- A dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) to manage your insurances
- A named point of contact in the office to handle your day-to-day enquiries
- The team handling your insurances will be experienced, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- You have full access to the insurance market and our relationships with major insurers and underwriters will ensure the ‘right’ insurances for you
- We will review your insurances annually to ensure that they continue to meet your requirements
- You will enjoy the benefit of working with a customer focused team who will listen to you, and work with you to provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs
- You have the security of dealing with a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Save money on your Residential Landlords insurance. Call 01228 406 290