Home Insurance Policies
Your home and its contents are probably your most important financial assets so ensuring they are adequately protected requires careful attention. Whether your home is a mansion, a country cottage, a flat or a terraced house we seek out the best deals on contents and buildings insurance to give you total peace of mind.
Where a policy is bought over the internet there is no independent advice available to the customer and no assistance in the event of a claim.
Due to the confusing range of policies available it is essential to take some time to find the one that suits your particular needs and circumstances. As an independent broker, H&H Insurance Brokers will shop around and do our best to save you money whilst providing the level of cover that fully meets your needs.
Our Home policies are therefore tailor made to meet your requirements. They provide a wide range of optional sections and allows you to choose the best cover for your needs. Whether you’re looking for home contents insurance or buildings insurance, or a combination of the two, you’ll be in safe hands with us.
Our home insurance gives you:
- Buildings cover including outbuildings
- Contents cover
- Personal belongings (cover away from the home)
- Pedal cycle cover
- Food in the freezer cover
- Accidental damage cover (optional)
- Trace and access cover
- Optional extras available such as legal expenses, home emergency and more
For a free ‘no obligation’ quotation please complete our enquiry form or alternatively email us and a member of our team will respond directly.
Our promise to you
By choosing H&H Insurance Brokers to arrange your insurance we want you to know that you will receive the following levels of service:
- A dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) to manage your insurances
- A named point of contact in the office to handle your day-to-day enquiries
- The team handling your insurances will be experienced, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- You have full access to the insurance market and our relationships with major insurers and underwriters will ensure the ‘right’ insurances for you
- We will review your insurances annually to ensure that they continue to meet your requirements
- You will enjoy the benefit of working with a customer focused team who will listen to you, and work with you to provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs
- You have the security of dealing with a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Save money on your Home insurance. Call 01228 406 290