Landlords Insurance

19th July 2017
Tailor made residential landlords insurance for one property or a portfolio of properties

Landlord’s insurance is required specifically for people who let a property out.  It is different to normal household insurance as it allows tenants to live in your property while still covering your investment.

Our bespoke Landlord’s insurance cover provides support for you as a residential landlord and includes a comprehensive range of cover. From solicitors’ fees and court costs incurred in the event of a dispute with a tenant, to a burst pipe or central heating failure, to a troublesome lost house key – this policy will cover it all.

Comprehensive cover includes:

  • Legal Expenses
  • Home Emergency
  • Key Cover

With an emergency helpline open 24/7 365 days a year and a policy underwritten by a strong rated UK insurer, H&H Insurance Brokers provides a firm foundation policy at a competitive price to give you peace of mind with your buy-to-let investment.

In addition, we are also able to arrange competitive buildings and  liability insurances enabling you to have total peace of mind.   Why not let H&H Insurance Brokers help you to protect your investment – for more information or advice please contact your local and friendly team.

ps if you are looking to market your rented property, contact our sister company H&H King (for Carlisle and Penrith areas) or Michael CL Hodgson (for Kendal and Grange-over-Sands).