New Insurance Service at Jones Peckover St Asaph’s Livestock Mart
Posted on: 7th January 2020
We are delighted to announce that as from Thursday 9th January H&H Insurance Brokers will be on hand to provide an independent insurance service at Jones Peckover Agriculture St Asaph’s mart, Wales.
Meet Haf Rowley, Associate Director for a cuppa and to chat about all things farming as well as independent insurance advice! Hâf intends to attend key sale days at the livestock mart starting with the Thursday and Saturday sale days (mornings) and if not, will still be contactable on M: 07720 970684.
Why Choose H&H?
- you’ll talk to a real person who understands your business – never a call centre
- we’ll arrange to meet you at a place and time to suit you
- we will get the right cover for you at a competitive price
- we search the market so you don’t have to – saving you time
- we have our own in-house claims team to help you through a speedy claims process
Our new portacabin office has now been set up at the mart so we are ready to provide an independent insurance service and to meeting everyone at St Asaph’s livestock mart from Thursday.
With over 20 years’ experience in the farming and rural insurance sector and as a staff member who has worked tirelessly for the company for more than eight years, Hâf was recently appointed Associate Director for Wales and is responsible for overseeing and growing the insurance business across North Wales, Shropshire and Cheshire regions.
A retired dairy farmer’s daughter, Hâf is very well known in the rural and farming community local to the Ruthin Auction Mart office where our team also have an office.