Smallholding Insurance Policies
Our Smallholding policies are tailor made to meet your requirements. They provide a wide range of optional sections and allow you to choose the right cover for your needs. Policies are underwritten by UK insurers which we believe provide excellent service and value for money.
Cover provided is designed specifically for smallholdings of under 50 acres with flexibility to pick and choose the covers required. Common smallholder diversification such as farm-gate sales and DIY Livery can be accommodated.
We can arrange an instant quote and immediate documents, supported by an excellent claims service and competitive premiums starting at just £200 including IPT.
The most widely requested covers are listed below:
- Farm Buildings
Option to choose from a sum insured between £25,000 – £100,000 plus a range of additional covers. Cover is on a reinstatement basis.
- Household Buildings
Option to choose from a sum insured between £150,000 – £750,000 with accidental damage option.
- Household Contents
Option to choose from a sum insured between £40,000 – £90,000 with accidental damage option.
- Produce & Deadstock
Option to choose from £5,000 – £10,000 plus a range of additional covers.
- Machinery & Tools
Option to choose from a sum insured between £5,000 – £15,000 plus a range of additional covers. Cover is on an indemnity basis.
Option to choose from a sum insured between £10,000 – £20,000. Optional covers include fatal injury, worrying and mysterious disappearance.
- Employers Liability
Standard £10,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Public & Products Liability
Up to £2,000,000 limit of indemnity and can be extended to cover B&B*, Camping & Caravanning*, DIY Livery* and Sale of Produce either at the farm gate or at a local market
For a free ‘no obligation’ quotation please complete our enquiry form or alternatively email us and a member of our team will respond directly.
Our promise to you
By choosing H&H Insurance Brokers to arrange your insurance we want you to know that you will receive the following levels of service:
- A dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) to manage your insurances
- A named point of contact in the office to handle your day-to-day enquiries
- The team handling your insurances will be experienced, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- You have access to the insurance market and our relationships with major insurers and underwriters will ensure the ‘right’ insurances for you
- We will review your insurances annually to ensure that they continue to meet your requirements
- You will enjoy the benefit of working with a customer focused team who will listen to you, and work with you to provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs
- You have the security of dealing with a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Contact us regarding your Smallholding insurance. Call 01228 406 290