Horse & Equine Insurance Policies
No two horses are alike and neither are our equine policies which are specifically tailored to meet you and your horse’s requirements. Choose from a wide range of optional sections which allow you to select the right cover for your needs. Policies are underwritten by UK insurers whom we believe provide excellent service and value for money.
For a free ‘no obligation’ quotation please complete our enquiry form or alternatively email us and a member of our team will respond directly.
Typical horse and equine features will include:
- Veterinary Fees
cover up to £5,000 veterinary fees per incident.
- All Risks Mortality
Cover will include death by accident, illness or disease.
Covers death, total disablement, loss of limbs or eyes with a benefit of up to £20,000. Also includes £1,000 for dental treatment.
- Saddlery and Tack
Covers loss by fire, accident and theft.
- Equine Legal Expenses
To cover you for irrecoverable legal costs up to £50,000 following collision with your horse and third party vehicle or property.
Our promise to you
By choosing H&H Insurance Brokers to arrange your insurance we want you to know that you will receive the following levels of service:
- A dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) to manage your insurances
- A named point of contact in the office to handle your day-to-day enquiries
- The team handling your insurances will be experienced, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- You have access to the insurance market and our relationships with major insurers and underwriters will ensure the ‘right’ insurances for you
- We will review your insurances annually to ensure that they continue to meet your requirements
- You will enjoy the benefit of working with a customer focused team who will listen to you, and work with you to provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs
- You have the security of dealing with a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Save money on your Horse & Equine insurance. Call 01228 406 290