Combined Farm Insurance Policies
Our Combined Farm policies are tailor made to meet your requirements. They provide a wide range of optional sections and allow you to choose the right cover for your needs. Policies are underwritten by UK insurers whom we believe provide excellent service and value for money.
For a free ‘no obligation’ quotation please complete our enquiry form or alternatively email us and a member of our team will respond directly.
The most widely requested covers are listed below, other covers are available on request:
- Farm Buildings
Cover can be on reinstatement or modern materials basis. In addition to standard perils cover can usually be extended to include storm, tempest and flood for an additional premium. Whether the buildings are your main residence, tied cottages or holiday lets, generally all can be covered on one policy.
- Farm Contents
Comprehensive cover for your farm contents including produce, deadstock, machinery and tools.
- Private House Contents
A comprehensive contents policy providing excellent cover for your household contents. Additional cover for holiday homes and caravans etc is available on request.
- All Risks Cover
This section allows you to provide cover for items away from home. This section can cover guns, pedal cycles and sports equipment. In addition you can add high value single items such as jewellery, your camera etc
Choose from a range of covers including transit, straying, and disease risks. (For specialist pedigree livestock cover – see our in-Livestock insurance product cover)
The farm contents section can be extended to cover theft of produce and machinery and theft of livestock including mysterious disappearance.
- Employer’s Liability
Employers liability is a statutory requirement; this section extends cover to all classes of employee and can be extended to include liability under the Agricultural Wages Board Act.
- Public Liability
Up to Ten Million pounds indemnity and can be extended to cover most types of diversification.
- Business Interruption
The basis of cover can be loss of income and increased cost of working or increased cost of working only. Benefit periods of up to 36 months are available.
- Goods in Transit and Machinery
Available cover for produce in transit. This section excludes livestock, which should be covered as a separate item.
This section automatically includes Personal Accident Assault cover, damage to clothing and personal effects.
- Personal Accident Cover
This cover provides up to £500 benefit a week if left unable to work plus various other benefits such as loss of limb etc.
- Motor Insurance
This will cover your farm, commercial and private vehicles on the same policy ensuring less paperwork and one single renewal date.
Our promise to you
By choosing H&H Insurance Brokers to arrange your insurance we want you to know that you will receive the following levels of service:
- A dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) to manage your insurances
- A named point of contact in the office to handle your day-to-day enquiries
- The team handling your insurances will be experienced, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- You have access to the insurance market and our relationships with major insurers and underwriters will ensure the ‘right’ insurances for you
- We will review your insurances annually to ensure that they continue to meet your requirements
- You will enjoy the benefit of working with a customer focused team who will listen to you, and work with you to provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs
- You have the security of dealing with a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
To discuss your combined farm insurance requirements. Call 01228 406 290